- For shared charters (i.e. Snapper, Kingfish and Big Game ), payment for each person must be made in full, in advance, via our on line booking system. Payment can be made securely by credit card over the INTERNET using PayPal.
- For Full Day Fishing Charters, full payment is required two weeks in advance. Please contact us directly to book your Full Day Charter.
- Refunds can only be offered in the unlikely event of a cancellation due to unsafe weather conditions or boat malfunction.Cancellations are made solely by the Skipper. payments
- We will attempt to give you as much notice as possible of a cancellation due to weather, and will send notification to the ticket email address used for booking and a text message to the number entered when making the booking on line. If there is a breakdown in the email and text message notification system - normally caused by incorrect entry when booking - it is your responsibility to check on the booking calendar to ensure the trip hasn't got "CANCELED" entered above it.
- If you paid with PayPal, we will automatically refund your money or we can re-book you for another Charter that suits both parties. . For payments older than 60 days you will receive an email with a paypal link to click to receive your refund.
- If you cancel a Charter within 2 weeks of departure Sandspit Fishing Charters will hold a 20% booking fee.
- Unfortunately there may be occasions due to sudden changes in conditions when we are forced to cancel directly before the trip, or even shorten the trip while in progress. If we have to shorten your trip due to bad weather or boat malfunctions, we will refund a proportion of the cost of the trip, based on the remaining trip time.
We have no issue with alcohol consumption but smoking is not allowed on board. Your safety and the comfort of other passengers is very important to us.. Where excess consumption of alcohol does jeopardize safety, Sandspit Fishing Charters reserves the right to terminate the trip with no refund due - or to safely remove any affecting passengers wherever we see suitable!
When you come on a charter with us, its only fair that the catch will be shared amongst all of the customers on the boat. We are responsible for allocating this.
- You must pay for any damage you cause to the boat or its fittings, or any rods and reels that you damage or lose overboard, even if accidentally.
- You are not liable for any normal wear and tear or gear failures, such as reels jamming or rods breaking when the rod to line angle is greater than 90 degrees. Rods do occasionally break when used improperly, and we can advise you on this if you are unsure, so please just ask..
- You must follow the skippers instructions at all times while on board. Our primary concern is for your safety, and you must comply with any instructions from the skipper immediately and without argument. This includes donning life jackets when asked to, due to unsafe weather conditions.
- Limitation of liability
Notwithstanding anything else expressed or implied in these terms and except where a statute requires otherwise, Sandspit Fishing Charters shall not be liable whether in contract, tort or otherwise for:
(a) any injury to persons or damage to property; or
(b) any direct, indirect, consequential, financial or economic loss or damage to property
arising out of any act or omission of Sandspit Fishing Charters.
- On booking with Sandspit Fishing Charters the Customer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms, conditions and policies.
- Sandspit Fishing Charters reserves the right to review and change these terms, conditions and policies at any time
- Charters canceled within 72 hours of the confirmed date will incur a 100% charge of invoiced amount.